Why a pea protein supplement?
Protein is an important building block in the body. For instance, the Dutch governmental guidelines advice a daily protein intake of 50 grams, at a daily reference consumption of 2000 kcal per day.
Protein is required to keep the body healthy. For one, there are 9 essential amino acids that the body cannot make and therefore must come from food. Protein is also needed to maintain muscle mass. Additionally, the protein requirements are higher in times of growth. Children require sufficient protein for the normal growth and development of the skeletal system. In athletes, protein contributes to a quick recovery after training and maintenance of muscle mass.
However, some people don't want to use an animal source of protein or are unable to tolerate it. Whey protein isolate, for example, is not always tolerated well by those with a sensitivity to milk proteins or sugars. This can cause physical discomfort, such as flatulence.
Pea protein is a vegetable protein and is naturally free of allergens. Pea protein isolate is well digested and absorbed by the gut. These properties make pea protein a suitable protein source for everyone, even when other protein isolates cause physical discomfort.
Why NuZest Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla?
NuZest Clean Lean Protein is a vegetable protein powder made from European golden peas (Pisum sativum). Golden peas are naturally rich in protein and contain a complete profile of essential amino acids.
Produced responsibly and allergen-free
The peas are grown in France and are processed in a state-of-the-art Belgian facility into pea protein isolate with the use of environmental-friendly, water-based extraction methods. No organic solvents, hexane, and denaturing heat treatments are used. The pea protein is damaged as little as possible.
The facility does not process food products that are common sources of allergens, such as shellfish, peanuts, nuts, milk, and gluten, making Clean Lean Protein completely allergen-free. NuZest Clean Lean Protein is also free of added carbohydrates and sugars, making it a pure protein supplement that contains at least 90% protein.
Better protein absorption due to fewer anti-nutrients
In NuZest Clean Lean Protein anti-nutrients that reduce protein absorption and can cause inflammation are removed. For example lectins, phytates and trypsin inhibitors.
- Lectins are a part of the plant defence system and can cause inflammation in the gut by making the gut lining 'leaky.'
- Phytates are a part of the plant defence system and can bind to minerals, thereby preventing their absorption.
- Trypsin is a protein digestion enzyme. Reducing trypsin function makes it harder for the body to digest and absorb proteins properly.
Smooth Vanilla Flavour
This flavour is created with natural vanilla flavour and stevia. With Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla you can add extra flavour and protein to sweet smoothies or pastries.
NuZest Clean Lean Protein is also available with the following flavours:
All Benefits of NuZest Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla
- European golden peas (Pisum sativum).
- 90% pure protein.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
- Good alternative protein isolate for individuals that don't tolerate animal protein well.
- Easy to digest and well-tolerated.
- Better protein absorption due to fewer anti-nutrients.
- 100% vegetable protein.
- Vegan protein powder.
- Fits in a low-carbohydrate diet.
- Free of artificial flavours & colours, preservatives, and fillers.
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, lectins, and GMOs.
- Kosher and Halal certified.
- Produced in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Ingredients & Usage
The recommended portion size is 2 scoops, 25 grams in total. Adjust the serving size and frequency to your needs.
NuZest Protein Shake recipe: Add 2 scoops of Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla to a shaker with 250-350 mL liquid, such as water, coconut milk, nut milk, rice milk, or cow's milk. In these ratios, you will get at least 20 grams of proteins per serving.
NuZest Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla comes in a container of 500 g or 1 kg pea protein isolate, sufficient for 20 or 40 portions.
|Nutritional value per portion
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
|Amino acids per portion
|Essential amino acids
|Non-essential amino acids
Golden pea protein isolate (Pisum sativum), natural vanilla flavour, sweetener (steviol glycosides)
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
NuZest Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of proteins and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in Europe.
NuZest Europe Ltd
Cromford DE4 3RQ
5405 AC Uden