NoordCode Mag Six
- 6 bioavailable forms of magnesium
- Synergy of magnesium and vitamin B6 in absorption and effect
- Energy and muscles
- Nerve cells and mental performance
- Bones and teeth
- Electrolyte balance
- 100 mg magnesium per capsule (26% RI)
6 bioavailable forms of magnesium
Magnesium forms in supplements can differ greatly from one another. Non-organic forms of magnesium are less water-soluble and therefore less bioavailable. The widely used and inexpensive magnesium oxide, for example, is also used as a laxative or filler, not just as a magnesium supplement. Organic compounds (with amino acids) are absorbed best because of their good water solubility. These are therefore the better forms of magnesium in supplements.
NoordCode Mag Six contains six forms of magnesium, each with its own benefits. All forms were selected for their good bioavailability and interesting properties.
Magnesium citrate: highly absorbable form widely used in supplements.
Magnesium malate: effective for energy support.
Magnesium taurate: provides additional benefits of the amino acid taurate.
Magnesium bisglycinate: absorbed differently from other forms of magnesium.
Magnesium glycerophosphate: highly absorbable magnesium.
Magnesium hydroxide: natural magnesium compound from seawater with trace minerals.
Synergy of magnesium and vitamin B6
Magnesium and vitamin B6 work together in many ways. They both support among others energy levels, nerve cells and muscles. Vitamin B6 also supports the absorption of magnesium from food, so it makes sense to combine them in supplements.
Benefits of magnesium and vitamin B6
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support your energy levels.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to extra energy when tired and fatigued.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a good energy supply in the muscles.
Nervous system and mental performance
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium plays a role in the transmission of impulses between (nerve) cells.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to normal mental performance, such as memory, concentration and learning ability.
Muscles, bones and teeth
- Magnesium is important for normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of strong bones & teeth.
- Magnesium contributes to a good electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium plays a role in (the process of) tissue growth and development.
- Magnesium plays a role in building body protein.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Immune system and blood cells
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the production of immune cells.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the formation of red blood cells.
NoordCode supplements: made by expert formulators
NoordCode is the product line of Eduard de Wilde, founder and CEO of LiveHelfi. NoordCode provides high quality, functional food and supplements.
The supplements are carefully formulated by experienced supplement formulators. They contain the most active and effective ingredients in transparent formulas. You know exactly what you get and can trust that it works.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 2 capsules daily.
One package of NoordCode Mag Six contains 60 capsules, sufficient for 30 days.
|Ingredients per serving
|Magnesium, of which:
|o Magnesium citrate DC
|o Magnesium malate
|o Magnesium taurate
|o Magnesium bisglycinate
|o Magnesium glycerophosphate
|o Magnesium hydroxide from sea minerals (Aquamin TG)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
RI = Reference Intake.
* RI unknown
minerals, vitamins, vegetarian capsule (HPMC), cellulose (filler), anti-clumping agents (silica, vegetarian magnesium stearate).
No allergens listed
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
Dietary supplement. Category: Minerals, Vitamins.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- This food supplement is not suitable for children of 3 years or younger.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in The Netherlands.
5405 AC Uden