Natural Stacks Dopamine Brain Food
The ingredients of Dopamine Brain Food
Dopamine Brain Food™ contains
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Specific nutrients (Folate/Vitamin B11, Vitamin B12, & Trimethylglycine)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
This is an essential vitamin. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C (Quali-C®)
This is a well-known essential vitamin and antioxidant found in large quantities in fruit. Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Folate/Vitamin B11 (Quatrefolic® L-Methylfolate), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological function and to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness. Vitamin B11 contributes to normal psychological function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
This is an essential vitamin and antioxidant that helps protect healthy body cells.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 2 or 3 capsules in the morning, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not take more than 3 capsules a day.
One package of Natural Stacks Dopamine Brain Food contains 60 capsules, sufficient for 20-30 portions.
|Ingredients per portion
|Vitamin C (Quali®-C ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
|Folate (Quatrefolic® L-Methylfolate)
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamine)
RI = Reference Intake.
* RI unknown
vitamins, amino acids, vegetable capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon.
Quali-C® is a registered trademark of DSM.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Dietary supplement. Category: Vitamins, Amino acids.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- This dietary supplement is not suitable for children under the age of 10.
- Consult your doctor first if you are treating for a medical condition, taking medication (especially monoamine oxidase inhibitors or anti-depressants), are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Phenylketonuria (PKU) patients: contains phenylalanine.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in the United States.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958
5405 AC Uden