Do Not Age Pure Apigenin
- 250 mg apigenin per capsule
- Stabilised apigenin for longer shelf life
- Bioflavonoid from camomile, grapefruit and parsley
Apigenin is a bioflavonoid: a plant substance that often has a colour.
Plant flavonoids have various functions, including colouring the flowers or protecting against damage.
Apigenin can be found in various fruits and herbs.
Chamomile is very rich in apigenin and chamomile tea is a good way to take apigenin.
Promising according to preliminary research
Apigenin appears to have interesting properties based on preliminary research.
There is therefore an increased demand for supplements to enable higher doses to be taken.
Apigenin is unfortunately not as stable as an extract.
It is therefore important to choose a stabilised form.
Stabilised, natural apigenin
Do Not Age provides pure apigenin without any other ingredients apart from the capsule.
Each capsule contains 250 mg of apigenin.
They use apigenin bound to beta glycosides for the best possible shelf life.
Pure Apigenin therefore has a long shelf life at room temperature without losing its effect.
About Do Not Age
Do Not Age makes supplements and products for people who want to slow down ageing (anti-aging). Do Not Age supplements are selected on the basis of scientific research, extremely pure and reasonably priced.
Do Not Age supplements are:
- Produced to GMP and ISO9001 standards.
- Free from artificial ingredients, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, milk or preservatives (with some exceptions).
- Suitable for vegans.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 2 capsules daily with a source of fat.
One package of Do Not Age Pure Apigenin contains 60 or 366 capsules, sufficient for 30 or 183 days.
|Ingredients per serving
apigenin, capsule (cellulose)
No allergens listed
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
Dietary supplement. Category: Other.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing women.
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in the United Kingdom.
Do Not Age
Unit 4, Melbourne Business Court
5405 AC Uden