Do Not Age Ca-AKG
- 400 mg calcium alpha-ketoglutarate (Ca-AKG) per capsule
- Alpha ketoglutarate is part of the citric acid cycle
- Long studied molecule
400 mg Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Ca-AKG)
Alpha ketoglutarate is a molecule that is part of the citric acid cycle.
It has many functions in the cell and is, among others, a precursor of glutamine and glutamate.
Alpha ketoglutarate has long been studied for its ability to slow ageing.
Do Not Age Ca-AKG contains 400 mg calcium alpha-ketoglutarate per capsule.
There is nothing else in it besides the capsule.
No fillers or other additives.
About Do Not Age
Do Not Age makes supplements and products for people who want to slow down ageing (anti-aging). Do Not Age supplements are selected on the basis of scientific research, extremely pure and reasonably priced.
Do Not Age supplements are:
- Produced to GMP and ISO9001 standards.
- Free from artificial ingredients, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, milk or preservatives (with some exceptions).
- Suitable for vegans.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 2 capsules daily
One package of Do Not Age Ca-AKG contains 60 or 366 capsules, sufficient for 30 or 183 days.
|Ingredients per serving
Calcium alpha-ketoglutarate, capsule (cellulose)
No allergens listed
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
Dietary supplement. Category: Other.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing women.
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in the United Kingdom.
Do Not Age
Unit 4, Melbourne Business Court
5405 AC Uden