Benefits of vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is present in foods of animal origin, including dairy products and eggs. To ensure that you are getting enough vitamin B12 when you don't eat these products, you can use a B12 supplement.
Benefits of Vitamin B12 are:
- supports normal growth of red blood cells
- plays a role in cell growth
- contributes to normal function of the nervous system
- contributes to a normal energy-generating metabolism
- contributes to a normal homocysteine metabolism
- contributes to normal psychological functioning
- contributes to a reduction of fatigue and tiredness
Bulletproof Methyl B-12: Methylcobalamin
Other forms of B-12, like the more common cyanocobalamin, require your liver to convert them into a form your body can actually use. However, because Bulletproof Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) doesn’t require conversion, it is ready for your body to use.
Ingredients & Usage
Dissolve in mouth or chew one lozenge daily, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
One container of Bulletproof Methyl B-12 contains 60 lozenges, sufficient for 60 days.
|Ingredients per portion
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, ascorbyl palmitate, spearmint flavour, silicon dioxide.
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Bulletproof Methyl B-12 is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of vitamins and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Bulletproof 360, Inc
1750 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
5405 AC Uden