A unique blend of nutrient-dense ingredients for porcelain-smooth skin with a radiant glow. Created by model & biohacker Andy Hnilo. Contains 200 ml powder.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Benefits of the Alitura Clay Mask
Unlike ANYTHING else on the market, the Alitura Clay Mask is truly an ""all-in-one"" facial treatment that thoroughly purifies skin at its deepest layers. This unique blend of 9 nutrient-dense ingredients exfoliates dead skin, reduces pore openings, stimulates blood flow, and encourages the growth of new skin cells. The detoxifying properties of carefully formulated clays draw out impurities and produce porcelain-smooth skin with a radiant glow.
Rebuild your skin from the inside-out by enriching it with 10% L-Ascorbic Acid, the highest quality Vitamin C on the market. Growth factor-rich Colostrum drawn from grass-fed cows in their first 6 hours of milking nourishes and replenishes the skin with vital nutrients, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. Freshwater Pearl powder gently minimises sun spots and evens skin tone. American Ginseng clears blemishes with its refreshing, blood-building properties. Organic Kelp powder adds its earthy, yet potent, qualities to round out the perfect topical nourishment for your skin.
The Alitura Clay Mask Ingredients
- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): The most immediately absorbable form of vitamin C on the market, L-Ascorbic Acid, brightens the skin by radically reducing the effects of sun damage and spotting.
- Freshwater Pearl Powder: Pearl powder, one of nature’s more subtle exfoliates, has the remarkable ability to establish an even skin tone and smooth out wrinkles. It is particularly useful for eradicating sun spots, reducing redness, and mitigating irritation.
- 6-hour Grass-fed Colostrum: Colostrum is a natural source of many vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino acids. Rich in growth factor IGF-1, 6-hour colostrum assists in the regeneration of skin cells.
- American Ginseng: Known to eliminate blood impurities and facilitate skin cell oxygenation, Ginseng is a critical component of sustaining skin regeneration for a fresh, radiant complexion.
- Rhassoul Clay: Direct from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, this clay provides an unmatched detoxifying effect for the facial skin. Recent studies have shown Rhassoul to be valuable in improving skin elasticity, unclogging pores, and removing harmful, excess surface oils.
- Pyrophyllite Clay: This incomparable source of macro minerals, containing over 70% of the mineral silica that is vital in maintaining elasticity in our skin, along with trace minerals and angstrom elements has been used for centuries to instigate skin renewal and invigoration. Due to its easy dispersal in water, this clay does not clump upon application, reducing the risk of irritation while cleansing.
- Calcium Bentonite Clay (Green Desert Clay): Bentonite, a highly absorbent quarry-mined clay, develops a mild electric charge when saturated with liquid. This quality, particularly helpful in the extraction of acne-producing toxins and metals, is compounded by Bentonite’s potent astringent properties that work to shrink and tighten inflamed pores.
- Kaolin Clay: Kaolin clay is commonly used in many different spa treatments to help purify, nourish, and heal different skin types. The use of kaolin clay originated from the Romans, Greeks and Chinese. It contains many essential and phytonutrients that are beneficial to the anti-ageing process.
- Organic Kelp Powder: Loaded with sodium alginate - a powerful topical cleanser, this nutrient-dense antioxidant promotes a radiant complexion by penetrating pores and drawing out impurities.
Ingredients & Usage
Mix about 1.5 tablespoons of the dry clay mask powder and add in the same amount of apple cider vinegar. Add a little more if needed, to create a toothpaste-like consistency. Let it dry. Hop in the shower and rinse it off. Follow with a cold water rinse to close the pores. Moisturize and get ready for greatness!
This is an American product. The claims about the effect of this product have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevention of diseases.
Manufactured in the USA.
504 Solway Street