What ingredients are in Gaba Brain Food?
The main ingredient is Gaba (Gamma-aminobutyric acid). Gaba is a human neurotransmitter.
Other ingredients are L-Citrulline, Rosmarinic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract.
Ingredients & Usage
Gaba Brain Food™ is a dietary supplement that falls into the category of amino acids.
Take a serving of 1-2 capsules, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not take more than 2 capsules per day.
Ingredients per serving (2 capsules)
|Gaba (Gamma-aminobutyric acid)
|Rosemary (leaf) extract (standardised to 6% rosmarinic acid)
|Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extract (min 95% total polyphenols)
* RI unknown (RI= EU Reference Intake)
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Cellulose, Water), ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional supplement, if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking any medications (particularly blood pressure or vasodilating medications), or other non-Natural stacks dietary supplements.
Store in a dry and cool place.
This product is a dietary supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
U.S.A manufactured in a cGMP facility. Natural Stacks proudly uses only the highest quality ingredients.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958