Curcumin with Organic Coconut Oil
Curcumin with organic Coconut Oil. Superior quality Curcumin supplement. High bioavailability. 60 softgels.
Natural Stacks has the superior curcumin supplement
Curcumin is a powerful compound found in turmeric. The downside for curcumin is that it has very low oral bioavailability, resulting from poor solubility in the aqueous phase of the digestive fluids, limited intestinal uptake, rapid metabolism, and urinary excretion. (1)
A human clinical trial showed that NovaSOL Curcumin is 185X MORE BIOAVAILABLE than regular curcumin powder and 10X MORE BIOAVAILABLE than a fully standardised (95%) curcumin extract. It was also shown to be long-lasting, remaining in blood plasma for up to 24 hours. (2)
To take it a step further, we combined the liquid curcumin micelles with organic coconut oil for superior bioavailability.
Curcumin has the following health benefits:
- contributes to a healthy nervous system
- contributes to a healthy liver
- contributes to maintaining supple joints
- helps maintain healthy bones
- contributes to healthy airways
- support the normal function of heart and blood vessels
- has antioxidant properties
- supports the normal functions of a healthy skin
Ingredients & Usage
Kurkuma with organic coconut oil is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of herbs.
Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels per day,
Ingredients per serving (2 softgels)
|- Calories from fat||1|
|Total Fat||100 mg||0.1 %|
|- Saturated Fat||87 mg||0.1 %|
|- Trans Fat||0 mg|
|NovaSol Curcumin||1000 mg|
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal])
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (glycerin, gelatin, USP purified water).
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications
- Curcumin/turmeric affects the effectiveness of the drug Tamoxifen.
Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958
5405 AC Uden
- Sharma, R. A., Steward, W.P., Grescher, A. J., Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of curcumin. Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 2007, 595, 453-470.