Shiitake SOMA tincture
KÄÄPÄ Health Shiitake Soma Tincture is a shiitake dual extract. 100 mg of shiitake extract per 2 ml of tincture. With pipette. 50 ml bottle for 25 doses.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Concentrated Shiitake extract from KÄÄPÄ Health
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) mushrooms are the most popular edible mushroom in the world after champignons. They are mostly used in East Asian cooking. Shiitake has a savoury taste and is rich in vitamins and minerals. Shiitake are also traditionally used for other health benefits.
Concentrated Shiitake dual extract
The interesting ingredients in shiitake include:
- beta glucans
KÄÄPÄ Health uses a dual extraction method with hot water and alcohol:
- Hot water for water-soluble compounds
- Alcohol for fat-soluble compounds
1 kg of dried shiitake mushrooms makes 20 litres of Shiitake Soma Tincture. Every 2 ml of tincture contains approximately 100 mg of shiitake extract. Many manufacturers make their extracts with fresh mushrooms. The use of dried shiitake fruiting bodies may result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in KÄÄPÄ Health Shiitake Soma Tincture.
Shiitake Soma Tincture has all the benefits of shiitake in a concentrated form You can dispense it with the pipette and easily add it to drinks and meals.
KÄÄPÄ Health mushroom extracts
KÄÄPÄ Health is the largest producer of mushroom extracts in Europe. They specialise in growing mushrooms on tree trunks. KÄÄPÄ Health strives for a fully transparent high-quality production process that yields safe mushroom products. That is why all mushrooms are independently tested for heavy metals and other contaminants.
Shiitake grows on dead, decaying wood and is traditionally cultivated on tree trunks. KÄÄPÄ Health grows shiitake in the traditional Japanese way on birch trunks in their open-air mushroom farm. They use high-quality commercial shiitake strains from Japan. Using these methods, the shiitake grows more slowly, but they do contain the most active ingredients.
All the benefits of KÄÄPÄ Health Shiitake Soma Tincture
- Dual extract of cultured shiitake fruiting bodies
- 100 mg of shiitake extract per 2 ml of tincture
- Prepared with dried fruiting bodies
- Of organic origin (organically grown)
- Liquid extract, easy to add to drinks
- Convenient to dispense with the pipette
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Tested for and free from heavy metals and other contaminants
Ingredients & Usage
Take 1 pipette (1 mL) of shiitake extract twice a day in liquid. For example, add it to tea, coffee, or milk. You can also mix it with a smoothie, mash or an omelette Start with a lower dose and increase slowly to a maximum of 2 ml per day. A full pipette contains approximately 1 ml.
This extract contains alcohol. The alcohol evaporates when you mix the extract with boiling water.
This is a concentrated extract. KÄÄPÄ Health strongly recommends taking a one-week break after 3 months of taking this product.
One bottle of KÄÄPÄ Health Shiitake Soma Tincture contains 50 ml, sufficient for 25 doses.
|Ingredients per dose||2 mL||% RDA|
|Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) extract||100 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
water, alcohol (25%)
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
KÄÄPÄ Health Shiitake Soma Tincture is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparations category and is not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children
Suomen Agrometsä Oy