Ambronite AmbroGreens is a greens powder made with high quality, fresh vegetables, fruits and berries. A tasty and easy way to take your daily vegetables. 210 gram jar for 30 servings.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Why Ambronite AmbroGreens greens powder?
Everyone wants to get as many vitamins and minerals from their food as possible. Eating more vegetables is the best way to do that. But you don't always have the opportunity to eat so many vegetables. A greens powder will still give you all the nutrients from vegetables in a quick and convenient way.
AmbroGreens is a greens powder made from fresh, high-quality leafy vegetables, fruits and berries. Ambronite has created AmbroGreens to be healthy and tasty. They also look for the best supplier per ingredient.
With a 7 gram dosage (1 tablespoon) you get:
- 3.9 grams of fruit and vegetables (apple, spinach, nettle leaves)
- 1.7 grams of berries (cranberry, blueberry, black currant, sea buckthorn)
- 1.0 grams of spirulina and chlorella
- 0.4 grams of other ingredients (natural flavours, stevia)
All ingredients are from a plant-based source. AmbroGreens is therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Cold spray dried for taste, nutritional value and solubility
The fresh ingredients are processed into powder through cold spray drying. The ingredients do not get warmer than 40 degrees Celsius. In this way, the powder retains the taste, colour and nutritional value of the fresh product. These powders also dissolve well in water. No additional additives are therefore required, such as anti-caking agent.
Every batch of AmbroGreens is independently tested for heavy metals and microbiological contamination. In addition, the nutritional value of the end product is tested. This way, you are guaranteed to get the vitamins and minerals on the label.
All the benefits of Ambronite AmbroGreens
- A complete serving of vegetables and fruit in one scoop
- Focus on high quality and delicious taste
- 100% fresh, plant-based products
- Retention of nutritional value, taste and colour by cold spray drying
- Easily dissolves in water
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Tested for and free from heavy metals and microbiological contamination
Ingredients & Usage
Add 7 grams (1 teaspoon) daily to a glass (200-250 ml) of cold water or your favourite beverage.
One jar of Ambronite AmbroGreens contains 210 grams, sufficient for 30 servings.
|Nutritional value per serving||100 g (% RDA)||7 g (% RDA)|
|Energy||328 kcal (16%)||23 kcal (1%)|
|Total fat||2.9 g (4%)||0.2 g (<1%)|
|- of which saturates||0 g (0%)||0 g (0%)|
|- Unsaturated||0 g||0 g|
|Total carbohydrates||48.6 g (19%)||4.2 g (1%)|
|- Sugar||24.3 g (27%)||1.7 g (2%)|
|Fibre||11.4 g (*)||0.8 g (*)|
|Total protein||15.7 g (31%)||1.1 g (2%)|
|Cholesterol||0 mg (0%)||0 mg (0%)|
|Salt||0.9 g (15%)||0.1 g (1%)|
|Nutrients||100 g||% RDA|
|Vitamin A||1271 mcg||159 %|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||1.4 mg||9 %|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||11.4 mcg||23 %|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||15.7 mcg||628 %|
|Vitamin E||1.4 mg||12 %|
|Vitamin K||71 mcg||95 %|
|Calcium||400 mg||50 %|
|Iodine||200 mcg||133 %|
|Iron||14 mg||100 %|
|Magnesium||170 mg||45 %|
|Manganese||2.8 mg||140 %|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Ingredients: Apple, cranberry, spinach, spirulina, natural flavours, chlorella, nettle leaves, black currant, sea buckthorn berries, sweetener: stevia extract (steviol glycosides)
May contain traces of milk and soy
Ambronite AmbroGreens is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparations category and is not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Keep dry and cool.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased.
- First consult your doctor if you are being treated for a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ambronite Oy Ltd