Good Green Vitality
NuZest Good Green Vitality is a superfood and a natural multivitamin with 77 active ingredients, 39 derived from plants and extracts. With herbal extracts for resistance and mental function. Contains 120, 300 or 750 grams for 12, 30 or 75 portions.
- In stock, shipped same day
- Secured purchase up to €2500
- Delivery throughout the EU
NuZest Good Green Vitality
Why a super greens powder?
The body requires a lot of different nutrients for optimal health, such as vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids & fatty acids. The best way to supply all these nutrients is by having a varied and nutrient-dense diet. However, modern food preparation methods and processed foods have made our diets less nutrient rich. Super greens powders are like a natural multivitamin and can help prevent a nutrient deficiency of essential vitamins and minerals.
Synthetic vitamins are made in a laboratory. Synthetic vitamins are often more difficult to absorb and utilize for the body. Natural vitamins and minerals are extracted from plants, made by nature and often much more complex than the synthetic forms. The power of nature is often far greater than what people can create.
Why NuZest Good Green Vitality?
NuZest Good Green Vitality is a potent blend of carefully selected vegetables, fruits, and herbs, with added vitamins, minerals, probiotics, ant-oxidants and other essential nutrients. All vitamins come from natural sources and in forms that are readily absorbable by the body. A mix of the different vitamin variants of vitamin A, vitamin E and beta-carotenes is added.
NuZest Good Green Vitality will provide you with many essential nutrients, in the right dosages and in forms that are easily absorbed by the body. On top of that, you will experience the benefits of useful compounds from plants, algae, and fungi. This puts NuZest Good Green Vitality at the top of the multivitamin category!
NuZest Good Green Vitality vs other super greens powders
- Natural multivitamin.
- Composed specifically to provide the nutrients often missing in modern diets.
- Contains 77 active ingredients, 39 derived from plants and extracts.
- Contains flaxseed and sunflower lecithin to promote the uptake of fat-soluble vitamins.
- Contains multiple naturally-occurring variants of vitamins for optimal function.
- Contains herbal extracts for immune function, mental performance and digestion.
- Contains no animal products, therefore suited to vegans.
- Low in carbohydrates.
- Free of gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, and shellfish, including the production facilities.
- Free of preservatives, fillers, and artificial ingredients.
- Free of GMOs.
Health Benefits of NuZest Good Green Vitality
You can expect the following benefits with a daily dose of 10 grams NuZest Good Green Vitality:
- Contributes to a normal immune system function.
- Vitamin A, B6, B9, B12, C, D
- Copper, selenium, zinc
- Panax ginseng, rose hip
- Have antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin B2, C, E
- Copper, manganese, selenium, zinc
- Grape seed, resveratrol, turmeric, rosemary
- Contribute to the maintenance of mucous layers.
- Vitamin A, B2, B3, B8
- Contribute to maintaining a normal skin.
- Vitamin A, B2, B3, B8
- Iodine, zinc
- Contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C
- Contribute to a normal energy-generating metabolism.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12, C
- Calcium, iodine, copper, magnesium, manganese
- Contribute to a normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C
- Iodine, magnesium, zinc, gotu kola
- Panax ginseng, green tea, Rhodiola rosea
- Contribute to the normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6, B8, B12, C
- Calcium, iodine, kalium/potassium, copper, magnesium
- Plays a role in the cell-specialisation process.
- Vitamin A
- Contribute to a normal cell division.
- Vitamin B9, B12, D
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc
- Contribute to tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B9 (folate/folic acid)
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin A, B2
- Contribute to a normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin A, B2, C
- Contribute to normal blood formation.
- Vitamin B6, B9, B12
- Contribute to a normal homocystein metabolism.
- Vitamin B6, B9, B12
Ingredients & Usage
Add 1 scoop or two teaspoons (10 g) to 250 mL of water, coconut milk or a shake. Stir or shake. Good Green Vitality does not dissolve, so stir regularly. Take preferably in the morning before breakfast.
One container of NuZest Good Green Vitality contains 120, 300 or 750 grams, enough for 12, 30 or 75 servings.
|Nutritional value per portion||1 scoop (10 g)||% RDA|
|Energy||33 kcal||2 %|
|Fats||0.8 g||1 %|
|- Saturated||0.2 g||1 %|
|Carbohydrates||3.2 g||1 %|
|- Sugar||1.2 g||1 %|
|Protein||2.2 g||4 %|
|Salt||0.04 g||1 %|
|Ingredients per serving||1 scoop (10 g)||% RDA|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate + mixed carotenoids)||800 mcg RE||100 %|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl)||4 mg||364%|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||4 mg||286 %|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin, as nicotinamide and nicotinic acid)||20 mg NE||125 %|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, as calcium D-pantothenate)||10 mg||167 %|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||8 mg||571 %|
|Vitamin B8 (Biotin)||300 mcg||600 %|
|Vitamin B9/B11 (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate
|400 mcg||200 %|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||4000 %|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||300 mg||375 %|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (from lichen)||20 mcg||400 %|
|Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)||15 mg alpha-TE||125 %|
|Vitamin K (menaquinone-7 K2 + phylloquinone K1)||80 mcg||107 %|
|Calcium (from marine algae)||165 mg||21 %|
|Chromium (picolinate)||40 mcg||100 %|
|Copper (gluconate)||600 mcg||60 %|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg||100 %|
|Magnesium (from salts)||100 mg||27 %|
|Manganese (gluconate)||2 mg||100 %|
|Phosphorus (from potassium phosphate)||119 mg||17 %|
|Potassium (phosphate)||300 mg||15 %|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||70 mcg||127 %|
|Zinc (citrate)||12 mg||120 %|
|Citric acid||250 mg||*|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||250 mg||*|
|Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract (120:1)||250 mg||*|
|Rosehip (Rosa canina) fruit extract (4:1)||200 mg||*|
|Cacao bean polyphenols||100 mg||*|
|R,S alpha-lipoic acid||70 mg||*|
|Dunaliella salina||8 mg||*|
|Spirulina (organic)||800 mg||*|
|Red marine algae||485 mg||*|
|Barley grass (organic)||250 mg||*|
|Wheatgrass (organic)||250 mg||*|
|Chlorella (organic)||200 mg||*|
|Kelp (Fucus vesiculosus) whole plant extract (5:1)||190 mg||*|
|Gut & Digestive blend|
|Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf extract (200:1)||1000 mg||*|
|Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extract (15:1)||500 mg||*|
|Apple pectin||250 mg||*|
|Psyllium husk||200 mg||*|
|Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extract (70:1)||100 mg||*|
|Licorice root||70 mg||*|
|Bromelain (2000 GDU/g)||60 mg||*|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) whole plant
|Slippery elm bark||30 mg||*|
|B. bifidum||5 billion CFU||*|
|L. acidophilus||3 billion CFU||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome extract (4:1)||200 mg||*|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) root
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome||80 mg||*|
|Shiitake mushroom||60 mg||*|
|1,3/1,6 beta-glucans||25 mg||*|
|Sunflower lecithin||500 mg||*|
|Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (10:1)||200 mg||*|
|Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) herb top extract (10:1)||100 mg||*|
|Panax ginseng root extract (10:1)||100 mg||*|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) root extract (15:1)||100 mg||*|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract (10:1)||100 mg||*|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract (5:1)||80 mg||*|
|Protein, Fruit & Veg|
|Pea protein isolate||740 mg||*|
|Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) fruit extract (200:1)||350 mg||*|
|Acerola cherry (Malpighia punicifolia) juice
|Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit extract (100:1)||200 mg||*|
|Broccoli sprout||200 mg||*|
|Goji berry (Lycium barbarum) fruit extract (4:1)||50 mg||*|
|Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) fruit extract (10:1)||50 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Extracts given as extract equivalent amounts
RE = Retinol Equivalent = measure of vitamin A activity
NE = Niacin Equivalent = measure of vitamin B3 activity
alpha-TE = alpha-Tocopherol Equivalent = measure of vitamin E activity
GDU = Gelatin Digesting Units = measure of enzyme activity
CFU = Colony Forming Units = viable bacteria
natural vanilla flavour, natural pineapple flavour, stevia leaf extract (steviol glycoside)
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
NuZest Good Green Vitality is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of Greens powders and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- This food supplement is not suitable for children of 10 years or younger
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Mill Road, Cromford
5405 AC Uden