- Alitura Naturals
- Four Sigmatic
- Funky Fat Foods
- Go Keto
- Great Lakes Gelatin
- Intelligent Change
- KÄÄPÄ Health
- Life Extension
- Natural Stacks
- Neurohacker Collective
- Nordic Kings
- Nucleotide Nutrition
- Perfect Keto
- Quicksilver Scientific
- Tru Niagen
Recipe for paleo bar | paleo snacks
I make this recipe at least once a week. It takes less than half an hour, and you don't even need an oven. This recipe fits perfectly
- 300 grams pitted dates, chopped
- 300 grams of (raw) cashew nuts (without the skin)
- 60 grams of goji berries
- 80 grams of raw chocolate powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- 50 grams of shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 6 tablespoons of cold water (or more if necessary)
- Optionally add 1 tablespoon Erythritol to make it just a little sweeter
- Food processor
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Put the dates, cashew nuts, goji berries, chocolate powder and salt in a food processor. Pulse and process all the ingredients together until the texture is coarse.
- Add the shredded coconut, vanilla powder and (optionally) the Erythritol, and once again process all ingredients.
- Then add about 6 tablespoons of water and process until the mixture has a slightly moist sticky dough consistency.
- Put three sheets of parchment paper ready and divide the mixture between the three sheets. Press the mixture firmly into one compact roll. You can also scrape the dough mixture into a lined loaf pan, and
it pressfirmly. If it keeps falling apart, you didn't add enough water!
- Chill in the refrigerator for about one hour before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator