Paleo Powders Beef Liver
- Take liver even if you don't like the taste
- High-quality liver supplement from grass-fed cattle
- Source of fat soluble and liver specific nutrients
- Supplemented with soil minerals and bovine blood for additional nutrients
The high nutritional value and unique nutrients of liver
The liver uses nutrients that other tissues don't need, or need less of. The easiest way to get these nutrients is to eat liver. The liver uses and contains, among others:
- vitamins A, B11, B12, D, E & K along with their cofactors
- vitamin A as retinol, a directly usable form
- vitamin B11 (folic acid) as folate, the natural form
- heme iron
- coenzyme Q10
- liver-specific peptides, cofactors and enzymes
Quality and good origin is extra important for organ meat
The liver is involved in detoxification: breaking down and removing toxins. If it fails to do so, the toxins are removed from the circulation through storage. A low-quality liver can therefore contain stored toxins that you obviously do not want to ingest.
The liver of a healthy animal contains liver-specific nutrients without stored toxins. The healthiest animals live their natural lives. For cattle, this means grazing freely, eating only grass products, without the use of hormones and antibiotics.
Beef Liver: Liver from grass-fed, New Zealand cattle
Paleo Powders uses liver from grass-fed cattle in New Zealand for its Beef Liver. These cattle spent a lot of time outdoors and were free to graze.
Freeze-dried to preserve nutritional value
Nutrients are lost when heated or stored improperly over time. Freeze-drying removes the water and thus slows down the decomposition process. The nutrients remain intact and the nutritional value is retained for a longer period.
Supplemented with soil minerals and bovine blood
Paleo Powders has supplemented Beef Liver with Paleo Elements Complex™. This is a blend of soil minerals and freeze-dried bovine blood.
Soil minerals contain trace elements such as calcium, silicon, phosphorus, copper and zinc.
The beef blood comes from grass-fed, New Zealand cattle. Bovine blood contains unique nutrients, including:
- heme iron
- white and red blood cells
- peptides and enzymes
Free from allergens, fillers, hormones and pesticides
Paleo Powders Beef Liver contains no allergens or fillers. The cattle are raised without the use of hormones, pesticides and herbicides.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 6 capsules daily.
One package of Paleo Powders Beef Liver contains 180 capsules, sufficient for 30 portions / days.
|Ingredients per serving
|Beef liver (freeze dried)
|Paleo elements complex™ (paleosoil minerals,
beef blood (freeze dried))
bovine liver (freeze-dried), paleo elements complex™ (paleosoil minerals, bovine blood (freeze-dried)), capsule (cellulose).
No allergens listed
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
Dietary supplement. Category: Organ Meats.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in the Netherlands.
6524 DA Nijmegen