Shipping across Europe
We ship to 32 countries in Europe
Do Not Age Pure Fisetin contains 400 mg fisetin per capsule, as much as 200 strawberries. Yellow pigment in research on ageing. 60 capsules, for 30 days.
Fast delivery throughout the EU
We ship to 32 countries
Do Not Age Pure Fisetin
- 400 mg fisetin per capsule; comparable with 200 strawberries
- Yellow pigment from strawberries, apples and cucumbers, among others
- Bioflavonoid being researched for anti-ageing benefits
Yellow bioflavonoid from strawberries
Fisetin is a yellow bioflavonoid: a plant substance that often has a colour. Plant flavonoids have various functions, including colouring flowers or protecting against damage. Many fruits contain fisetin and we eat it naturally in small quantities. Strawberries, apples and cucumbers are sources of fisetin.
Under investigation for ageing
Fisetin is being investigated for possible anti-ageing benefits. Preliminary research suggests it may have interesting effects in cells and laboratory animals.
400 mg fisetin per capsule
Do Not Age Pure Fisetin contains 400 mg fisetin from Cotinus coggygria per capsule. It contains no other ingredients or additives.
200 strawberries or 1 capsule Pure Fisetin
Strawberries contain around 2 mg fisetin each. A supplement is a better way to get a high dose of fisetin. With Do Not Age Pure Fisetin, you take the same amount of fisetin from 200 strawberries in 1 capsule.
About Do Not Age
Do Not Age makes supplements and products for people who want to slow down ageing (anti-aging). Do Not Age supplements are selected on the basis of scientific research, extremely pure and reasonably priced.
Do Not Age supplements are:
- Produced to GMP and ISO9001 standards.
- Free from artificial ingredients, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, milk or preservatives (with some exceptions).
- Suitable for vegans.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 2 capsules daily with a source of fat.
One package of Do Not Age Pure Fisetin contains 60 capsules, sufficient for 30 days.
|Ingredients per serving||2 capsules|
|Fisetin (from Cotinus coggygria)||800 mg|
Fisetin, capsule (cellulose)
No allergens listed
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
Dietary supplement. Category: Other.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing women.
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in the United Kingdom.
Do Not Age
Unit 4, Melbourne Business Court
5405 AC Uden