Shipping across Europe
We ship to 32 countries in Europe
Advanced 4 in 1 Support
Unidis Advanced 4 in 1 Support contains isoquercitin with green tea extract, vitamin C and zinc, a combination used in scientific research. For the immune system1, mental performance2 and energy3. 60 capsules for 30 days.
Fast delivery throughout the EU
We ship to 32 countries
Unidis Advanced 4 in 1 Support
- Synergistic combination of isoquercitin, green tea extract, vitamin C and zinc
- For the immune system1
- For mental performance2
- For energy3
- Isoquercitin: 10x more effective than quercetin
- Only product on the market with isoquercitin
1 Vitamin C and zinc
2 Vitamin C, zinc and green tea†
3 Vitamin C
Unidis Advanced 4 in 1 Support combines isoquercitin with green tea extract, vitamin C and zinc. This combination has been scientifically studied.
Isoquercitin: bioavailable form of quercetin
Quercetin is a well-known polyphenol found in fruits and vegetables, such as apples and onions. Quercetin is one of the most extensively researched polyphenols. Unfortunately, quercetin is not as well absorbable without support.
Isoquercitin (quercetin-3-glycoside), like quercetin, has been studied extensively and has similar effects. The difference is a glucoside group. According to research, isoquercitin is 10x more absorbable than quercetin.
Synergy with green tea polyphenols
Quercetin and green tea polyphenols have a synergistic effect. The substances support each other's absorption and action.
With vitamin C and zinc
Isoquercitin supports the absorption of vitamin C and zinc. Vitamin C and zinc are known as antioxidants and to support the immune system.
In addition, Advanced 4 in 1 Support provides the following benefits, among others:
- Vitamin C supports energy levels and contributes to extra energy in fatigue.
- Vitamin C, zinc and green tea† contribute to normal mental performance.
- Zinc contributes to normal resistance to stress.
- Vitamin C supports normal function of the nervous system.
- Zinc helps to maintain sharp vision.
- Vitamin C and zinc support the maintenance of strong bones.
- Vitamin C is important for the formation of collagen, which is important for bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and blood vessels.
† Health claim subject to approval by the European Commission.
Ingredients & Use
Take two capsules daily, preferably with food, but not with cereals or grains (as these may interfere with zinc absorption).
One package of Unidis Advanced 4 in 1 Support contains 60 capsules, sufficient for 30 days.
|Composition per portion||2 capsules||% RI|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg||625%|
|Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)||200 mg||*|
|Japanese pagoda tree extract (Sophora Japonica L.)||102 mg||*|
|o Isoquercitin||100 mg||*|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg||150%|
RI = Reference Intake.
* RI unknown
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), green tea extract (Camellia sinensis), capsule (hypromellose), Sophora japonica extract (Sophora Japonica L.), zinc citrate (zinc), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
No allergens listed.
Food supplement. Category: Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- Do not consume on an empty stomach or in combination with other green tea products.
- Not suitable for children under 18, during pregnancy or lactation.
Made in: Poland
GLOBAL PHARMA CM S.A.
Berezów 49A 26-130 Suchedniów