- Supplement used in the Phyto-V study
- Combination of herbal extracts rich in phytonutrients
- To be combined with Yourgutplus+
- GMP certified
Supplement from the Phyto-V study
Phyto-V is a supplement of extracts that provide beneficial plant substances (phytonutrients). This formula was used in the Phyto-V study in combination with the pre- and probiotic mix Yourgutplus+. The study investigated the effect of Phyto-V with Yourgutplus+ in people who had had a Covid19 infection.
Phyto-V Capsules contain a blend of herbal extracts selected for their beneficial plant compounds. The mix includes:
- Orange extract with Citrus bioflavonoids
- Chamomile extract
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract with curcuminoids [Curcumin C3® Complex].
- Pomegranate extract with ellagic acid
- Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) with resveratrol
High quality standards
Phyto-V is suitable for vegans and produced according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines.
This supplement has been used in a scientific study with humans. The UK's national Ethical Trial committee imposes strict quality standards for such products. These standards are higher than usual supplement standards.
Ingredients & Use
Take one capsule twice a day with a beverage.
One package of Phyto-V Capsules contains 60 capsules, sufficient for 30 days.
|Composition per portion
|Orange fruit extract (2:1) (Citrus Sinensis)
|o Citrus bioflavonoids
|Chamomile flower extract (Matricaria Recutita L.) (12:1)
|Chamomile flower extract (Matricaria Recutita L.) (10:1)
Curcuma longa rhizome extract (64:1) [Curcumin C3® Complex]
|Pomegranate rind & seed extract (40:1) (Punica granatum L)
|o Ellagic Acid
|Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)
RI = Reference Intake.
* RI unknown
Citrus sinensis extract, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), chamomile extract, pomegranate extract, Turmeric extract (Curcumin C3 Complex®), Polygonum cuspidatum extract, bulking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
No allergens listed.
Food supplement. Category: Herbs.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of concomitant use of medicines.
- Do not use in bile duct disorders.
- Do not use in pregnancy.
Made in: United Kingdom
The Oxford Health Company Ltd.
5405 AC Uden