BiOptimizers Gluten Guardian contains 9 digestive enzymes for protein and carbohydrates. In case of sensitivity to gluten or casein. 90 capsules, for 30 servings.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Supports digestion of carbohydrates and proteins
Enzymes for the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates
Enzymes are proteins that produce a chemical reaction. Enzymes are, among other things, part of the digestive process involved in transforming carbohydrates, proteins and fats from food into easily digestible pieces.
The name of an enzyme indicates its function. For example:
- Protease: an enzyme that breaks down proteins
- Amylase: an enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates
BiOptimizers Gluten Guardian contains enzymes that help digest gluten and casein, two proteins that are difficult to digest or may cause irritation. If you are sensitive to dairy or cereal products, consider using Gluten Guardian beforehand, for example when you are not preparing your own meal.
Support from digestive enzymes
The Gluten Guardian enzymes are supplemented with AstraZyme™, a patented mix of enzymes and extracts from Astragalus and Panax ginseng. AstraZyme supports the working of the digestive enzymes so that they can be more effective at a lower dosage.
All the benefits of BiOptimizers Gluten Guardian
- 6 enzymes for digestion of proteins and 3 enzymes for digestion of carbohydrates
- For better absorption of e.g. gluten and casein
- Enhanced efficiency of enzymes due to the addition of AstraZyme
- Free of fillers, artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- No GMOs, soy or dairy
- Suitable for vegetarians
Ingredients & Usage
Take 3 capsules with a glass of water at the start of a meal.
One pack of BiOptimizers Gluten Guardian contains 90 capsules, enough for 30 servings.
|Ingredients per serving||3 capsules.||% RDA|
|Peptidase DPP-IV||4,500 DPP IV||*|
|Neutral Bacterial Protease||18,000 PC||*|
|Basic Protease||3,600 PC||*|
|Acid Stable Protease||600 ASPU||*|
|AstraZyme™ (patented blend of proteolytic enzymes with extracts of astragalus/ ginseng and trace minerals)||150 mg||*|
|Bacterial amylase||3,600 BAU||*|
|Trace minerals||30 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Measure of enzyme activity:
ASPU = Acid Stable Protease Units
AG = Amyloglucosidase Units
BAU = Bacterial Amylase Units
SKB = Sandstedt, Kneen, and Blish units
Other ingredients: Plant-based cellulose, rice extract, water
AstraZyme is a trademark of Enzymology Research Center, Inc.
BiOptimizers Gluten Guardian is a dietary supplement within the enzyme category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Keep dry and cool.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased.
- Do not use if you suffer from a stomach ulcer or stomach infection.
- If you are under treatment for a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
BiOptimizers USA Inc.
5470 Kietzke Lane, Suite 300
Reno, NV 89511
5405 AC Uden