TrueLight Energy Square
TrueLight Energy Square photobiomodulation light therapy lamp with 4 wavelengths, 2 light modes and 6 programs. With yellow, red and near infrared (NIR) light. Versatile and safe for home use.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
What is photobiomodulation light therapy?
Photobiomodulation is the use of light as a tool to improve the healing ability and function of the body. Specific wavelengths of yellow, red and infrared light are most commonly used. Each colour of light has unique properties and benefits, making photobiomodulation a versatile new tool that can be used with safety and ease.
Photobiomodulation is now receiving more attention due to promising results from new studies. In addition, these light therapies have few to no side effects so far. The treatment is also simple enough to perform in the comfort of your own home and only requires a decent light therapy lamp. And such light therapy lamps are being offered more and more by reliable manufacturers with knowledge of the science.
TrueLight Energy Square Light Therapy Lamp
The TrueLight Energy Square offers multiple photobiomodulation applications in one device. LED lights produce four specific wavelengths of yellow, red and infrared light that have the most beneficial effects. You can also pick between continuous or pulsating light. Only the TrueLight Energy Square offers the combination of 4 wavelengths and 2 light modes in a single lamp. The Energy Square has 6 programs, which allow you to use the lamp for different applications.
This light therapy lamp is lightweight, quiet and gives off a pleasant warmth.
TrueLight is a brand of TrueDark. TrueDark was co-founded by Dave Asprey, the well-known biohacker and founder of Bulletproof. A patent is pending for the TrueLight Energy Square, so TrueDark has not yet made all specifications public.
Properties of the Energy Square:
- 4 light wavelengths from LED lights:
- Yellow (580 nm)
- Red (630 nm and 660 nm)
- Near Infrared (NIR) (850 nm)
- 2 light modes: pulsating and constant
- 6 user programs:
- Yellow light (580 nm), pulsating or constant
- Red light (630, 660, 850 nm), pulsating or constant
- Yellow & red light (all wavelengths), pulsating or constant
- A light surface of 30 x 30 cm
- Energy density (measure for light 'dose') is around 10 milliwatt/cm2 at 15-20 cm distance from the lamp (due to pending patent application not yet known exactly).
- Lightweight, portable lamp: only 2.5 kg
- With a handy built-in 20-minute timer
- No UV radiation
- Minimal EMF radiation
- Designed to be quiet
6 user programs
The Energy Square has 3 combinations of wavelengths with each two light modes for a total of 6 programs. You can choose between
- Yellow light (580 nm)
- Red & infrared light (630, 660 and 850 nm)
- All colours (all wavelengths)
Each colour setting has the option for pulsating or constant illumination.
Benefits of the yellow light mode
Yellow or amber light therapy looks to benefit the skin. Yellow light reaches the topmost layers of skin, but not much deeper. It can help the skin recover or relieve irritations such as sunburn.
Benefits of the red light mode
Red light penetrates more deeply into the skin, up to 1 cm. Near-infrared radiation comes as far as the underlying muscles and bones. The red and near-infrared wavelengths of TrueLight Energy Square are specifically chosen to support the mitochondria. Mitochondria are the power plants of the cell. Light at 630, 660 and 850 nm helps mitochondria to produce more energy. With this additional energy, a cell can do its job better and tissues repair themselves faster. Red light from the TrueLight Energy Square can, therefore, help with muscle and skin recovery and inflammation.
Benefits of constant or pulsating light
Pulsing and constant light each have their advantages. Pulsing light stimulates cells and mitochondria and can, therefore, accelerate recovery. Continuous lighting has a calming and soothing effect on cells, helping to reduce pain and inflammation.
TrueLight Energy Square comes with:
- The Energy Square lamp
- A remote control for the lamp (2 AAA batteries not included)
- An adjustable stand (optional use)
- A 3 m cable suitable for the European mains voltage. A plug adapter is required for European sockets (not included).
- You can use your own C13 cable instead of the supplied cable if you don't want to use an adapter.
- A velvet storage bag
- A manual
Use the TrueLight Energy Square at least 2-3 times weekly with 20-minute sessions. Place the lamp as close to the skin as possible, not more than 15-20 cm away, so that the entire treatment area is illuminated. For best results, free the skin from skincare products, dirt or sweat.
You can use the TrueLight Energy Square every day and for multiple areas per day. 10-20 minutes seems to be a good session length and dose to get the benefits without drawbacks. If sessions are too long or too frequent in the same area, you may not experience any benefits. The body needs time to process the effects of light therapy.
You will see effects after a few weeks or months, depending on your goal. You may notice accelerated recovery and pain relief after a few weeks of daily use. It can take a few months before rejuvenating effects on the skin become apparent.
The manufacturer does not recommend looking directly into the light. You can close or turn away your eyes or wear sunglasses when using the lamp for your face.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
5836 S 228th Street
Kent, WA 98032
5405 AC Uden