Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin C
The benefits of vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is mainly used as an antioxidant and to support immunity. In addition, vitamin C is also important for collagen production and your metabolism.
Vitamin C contributes to
- normal psychological function and normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the skin, blood vessels, bones & cartilage, teeth & gums
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- the protection of cells against oxidative damage/antioxidant
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Why Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin C
Normally there is no point in taking a lot of vitamin C as a supplement. The more vitamin C you take, the less you absorb. Quicksilver Scientific liposomal packaging overcomes this problem.
Liposomes are small packages of a layer of fats and phospholipids. They are absorbed in the mouth and therefore avoid the digestive tract. The compounds in the liposome therefore remain intact and active.
Quicksilver Scientific uses very small liposomes from high-quality fats and phospholipids. These liposomes are absorbed best.
All the benefits of Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin C
- For immunity
- For normal collagen formation
- For energy
- For normal mental performance
- Rapid absorption in the mouth through liposomal packaging
Ingredients & Usage
Take 1 teaspoon by mouth. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 60 days of opening.
One bottle of Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin contains 120 mL, sufficient for 24 servings.
|Vitamin C (from European
RI = Reference Intake.
* RI unknown
Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate), water, glycerin, ethanol, phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), natural citrus oils
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
Refrigerate after opening.
Dietary supplement. Category: Vitamins.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in the United States.
1376 Miners Dr #101
Lafayette, CO 80026
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden