Grass Fed Beef Liver
Nordic Kings Grass Fed Beef Liver contains freeze-dried liver from grass fed Swedish cattle. Organic and KRAV. 180 capsules for 30 days.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Why should you eat liver?
Nowadays it is unusual to eat offal. We still feed pieces of meat like this to our pets, but we hardly ever eat them ourselves. Organic meat has a pronounced taste that not everyone loves or knows how to incorporate into a meal. If we do eat liver, it is processed into liver sausage or pâté, which is more than just liver.
However, it is recommended to put liver back on the menu. It is rich in nutrients that our own liver needs and that are rare in 'normal' meat. In liver you'll find, for instance:
- All fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K) together with their co-factors
- Retinol, an instantly usable form of vitamin A
- Folate, the natural form of vitamin B9/11 (folic acid)
- Vitamin B12
- Bioavailable haem iron
- Co-enzyme Q10
- Liver specific peptides, co-factors and enzymes
These nutrients are highly bioavailable and occur in the forms that we ourselves have in our bodies. You absorb these nutrients better, because you eat them in their natural context and with substances that increase absorption.
Unique benefits of liver: retinol and haem iron
Grass-fed liver is the most concentrated source of retinol (vitamin A). Retinol is much better absorbed and used faster than vegetable carotenes. Carotenes have a lower absorption and need to be converted before they are active as vitamin A. Haem iron is iron bound to a haemoglobin or myoglobin molecule. Haem iron is much better absorbed from food than free iron.
It is even more important to choose high quality offal. Organs such as the liver and kidneys have a cleansing function and store some toxins. A healthy animal fed a natural diet will have the most nutritious organs with the least contaminants.
Nordic Kings Grass Fed Beef Liver: liver of grass fed Swedish cattle
Nordic Kings delivers high quality, freeze-dried beef liver in capsules. The Swedish cattle have been 100% grass fed and able to graze freely, and in the colder months, given silage. The cattle have been reared in accordance with organic and KRAV guidelines. KRAV is a Swedish quality label which, in addition to its organic origin, also has guidelines for animal welfare, sustainability and attention to the surroundings and the environment.
Nordic Kings organ supplements have been 100% freeze-dried to keep heat-sensitive nutrients intact as much as possible. The organs have been tested in an independent laboratory and are free of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, allergens, additives and fillers. The capsule packaging is perfect if the taste of offal isn't for you.
All the benefits of Nordic Kings Grass Fed Beef Liver
- High quality beef liver in capsule form
- Source of fat soluble and liver specific nutrients
- Derived from 100% grass, Swedish cattle, reared in accordance with organic and KRAV guidelines.
- Freeze-dried for best nutrient preservation
- Free of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, allergens, additives and fillers.
Ingredients & Use
Take 6 capsules per day.
One jar of Nordic Kings Grass Fed Beef Liver contains 180 capsules, enough for 30 days.
Ingredients per serving
RDA = recommended daily amount based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Other ingredients: Plant-based capsule
Allergy information No allergens mentioned
Nordic Kings Grass Fed Beef Liver is a dietary supplement in the offal category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased.
- First consult your doctor if you are being treated for a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.