Liposomal Vitamin C sachets
Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C Sachets contains liposomal packed vitamin C for fast and efficient absorption. For immunity and energy. Box containing 30 sachets, sufficient for 30 days.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
The benefits of vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient commonly found in fresh fruit and vegetables. Vitamin C degrades quickly when you heat it, which means uncooked products are the best source. When your immune system is put to the test, you consume more vitamin C. At such times, a vitamin C supplement can give you additional support.
Vitamin C gives you the following benefits.
- Vitamin C promotes the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant that supports the capture of free radicals
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant for vitamin E and returns it to an active/functioning form
Collagen and iron
Vitamin C enhances collagen formation. By the promotion of collagen formation, vitamin C enhances:
- normal blood vessels
- healthy bones and cartilage
- healthy teeth and gums
- normal skin
Vitamin C also promotes the absorption of iron from food.
- Vitamin C enhances energy levels
- Vitamin C enhances the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C promotes normal mental performance, such as memory, concentration and reasoning ability
- Vitamin C also ensures proper functioning of the nervous system
Why Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C
Normally there is no point in taking a lot of vitamin C as a supplement. The more vitamin C you take, the less you absorb. Liposomal packaging overcomes this problem.
Liposomes are small packages of a layer of fats and phospholipids. They are absorbed in the mouth and therefore avoid the digestive tract. The compounds in the liposome therefore remain intact and active.
Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C comes in sachets of 1000 mg vitamin C per serving. You can easily take these sachets with you and dose them. The vitamin C gel is flavoured with pineapple, xylitol and stevia.
All the benefits of Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C
- 1000 mg liposomal vitamin C in single sachets
- For immunity
- For normal collagen formation
- For energy
- For normal mental performance
- Rapid absorption in the mouth through liposomal packaging
Ingredients & Usage
Take 1 sachet daily. Press the contents of one sachet directly into your mouth or mix it with a glass of water or juice. Take on an empty stomach for best results and wait at least 15 minutes before the next meal.
One box of Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C Sachets contains 30 sachets, sufficient for 30 days.
|Ingredients per serving||1 sachet||% RDA|
|Vitamin C (as sodium-L-ascorbate and L-ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1250 %|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
purified water, vitamin C (sodium-L-ascorbate and L-ascorbic acid), xylitol (sweetener), lecithin (emulsifier), glycerol (humectant), potassium sorbate (preservative), xanthan gum (thickner), pineapple flavour (flavoring), stevia (sweetener), tocopherol concentrate (d-alpha-tocopherol)
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of vitamins and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Adadeernia tee 21/1, Tallinn