NoordCode Master Formula provides 45 vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids and other useful substances. Effective forms, meaningful doses. Multiformula as the basis of your anti-ageing strategy. 60 capsules for 30 days.
- In stock, shipped same day
- Secured purchase up to €2500
- Delivery throughout the EU
NoordCode Master Formula
- Comprehensive dietary supplement with added benefits
- 45 vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids and other useful substances
- Active and available forms
- Meaningful and safe dosages
- Basic support for every day
- Mental and cognitive function
- Immune system
- Bones, teeth and connective tissues
- Skin, hair and nails
Support yourself daily with a view to tomorrow
All multivitamin supplements have the same goal: to supplement the vitamins and minerals you don't eat every day. Eating a varied, fresh and healthy diet is everyone's goal, but can be difficult to achieve consistently. A multivitamin gives you the reassurance that you have a good daily nutrient intake.
The goal of healthy ageing (anti-ageing) starts with meeting your basic needs every day. A healthy diet and high-quality multivitamin cover your nutritional bases. Proper nutrition makes further anti-ageing tactics even more effective.
45 vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids and other useful substances
A multivitamin is more than just the daily recommended intake of vitamins and minerals. The form, dosage and packaging distinguish high-quality from common multivitamins. NoordCode Master Formula belongs to the top quality multivitamins.
Active and well absorbable forms
You want to supplement your vitamins and minerals because of their functions in your body. Your body must first absorb the nutrient and then put them to work. The form of the nutrient is decisive in this respect. It is better to take enough of the active forms than to take too much of substances that do almost nothing for you.
Master Formula contains the most active and bioavailable forms of vitamins and minerals. These nutrients are best absorbed and do their job immediately. Personal variation can make some vitamin forms not equally effective for everyone. In such cases, NoordCode chooses the active form that works for everyone. Folate (B11) is found as methyltetrahydrofolate and B12 as methylcobalamin.
Meaningful doses of vitamins, minerals and other ingredients
The doses of nutrients have been chosen on the basis of modern dietary patterns and scientific research. This way, you supplement the vitamins and minerals that we eat less of nowadays. For certain nutrients, a higher dose is also extra beneficial according to research. The effective dosage of the other ingredients has been chosen on the basis of scientific research.
The formulas of NoordCode are compatible with each other: you can use all NoordCode supplements together.
Supplemented with herbs, amino acids and other useful extras
Master Formula contains a large number of ingredients that, according to scientific research, are of interest to our health. Vitamins and minerals are not the only substances that benefit the body. Herbs, amino acids, polyphenols and other substances also make their contribution. Think of resveratrol, curcuma, PQQ and CoQ10, among others.
Benefits of NoordCode Master Formula
The nutrients in NoordCode Master Formula provide the following benefits, among others:
- Supports energy levels.
Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, B8, B5, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
Vitamins C, B2, B3, B6, B12, B11, B5, iron
- Contributes to the process of cell renewal and creation of cells and tissues.
D, B12, B11, iron, zinc
Immune system and antioxidants
- Contains antioxidants that help protect healthy cells from free radicals.
Vitamins E, C, B2, copper, manganese, selenium, zinc, resveratrol
- Supports the immune system.
Vitamins D, C, B6, B12, B11, copper, iron, selenium, zinc.
Brain and mental performance
- Contributes to normal cognitive and psychological functions (memory, concentration, mental balance).
Vitamins C, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, B11, B8, iodine, iron, zinc
- Contributes to normal resistance to stress.
Vitamins B5, B11
- Supports the normal function of the nervous system.
Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, B8, copper, iodine
- Supports the building of nerve cells.
Vitamin B2, copper
Bones and teeth
- Maintains strong bones.
Vitamins D, C, K, manganese, zinc
- Supports calcium absorption in the bones.
Vitamins D, K
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for strong bones, healthy cartilage and gums.
- Contributes to strong teeth.
Vitamins D, C
Skin, hair and nails
- Helps maintain healthy skin.
Vitamins C, B2, B3, B8, Iodine, Zinc
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation for skin firmness.
- Contributes to maintaining normal hair.
Vitamin B8, selenium, zinc
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues, e.g. in (blood) vessels, cartilage and skin.
- Copper supports normal pigmentation of hair and skin.
NoordCode supplements: made by expert formulators
NoordCode is the product line of Eduard de Wilde, founder and CEO of LiveHelfi. NoordCode provides high quality, functional food and supplements.
The supplements are carefully formulated by experienced supplement formulators. They contain the most active and effective ingredients in transparent formulas. You know exactly what you get and can trust that it works.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 2 capsules daily. Take with a meal for best absorption.
One package of NoordCode Master Formula contains 60 capsules, sufficient for 30 days.
|Ingredients per serving||2 capsules||% RI|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||25 μg||500%|
|Vitamin E||38 mg α-TE||317%|
|o Alpha tocopheryl succinate||36 mg|
|o Natural mixed tocopherols||2,0 mg|
|Vitamin K1||25 μg||33%|
|Vitamin K2 (as all-trans MK-7)||50 μg||67%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl)||50 mg||4545%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||3,0 mg||214%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||30,25 mg||189%|
|o Niacinamide||20 mg|
|o Niacin||10 mg|
|o Beta nicotinamide mononucleotide||0,25 mg|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)||18 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||3 mg||214%|
|Folic acid (as 5-MTHF Quatrefolic)||200 μg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||200 μg||8000%|
|o Adenosylcobalamin||100 μg|
|o Methylcobalamin||100 μg|
|Vitamin C||180 mg||225%|
|o Magnesium ascorbate||120 mg|
|o Calcium L-ascorbate||60 mg|
|o Calcium L-ascorbate||12,73 mg|
|o Calcium pantothenate||1,57 mg|
|o Magnesium taurate||25 mg|
|o Magnesium ascorbate||16,56 mg|
|Iron (-bisglycinate)||7 mg||50%|
|Copper (-citrate)||1,5 mg||150%|
|o Potassium iodate||45 μg|
|o Iodine from kelp extract (0,2% iodine)||30 μg|
|Zinc (citrate)||10 mg||100%|
|Manganese (citrate)||2,0 mg||100%|
|Potassium (iodate)||13,82 mg||1%|
|o Sodium selenite||100 μg|
|o Selenium methionine||50 μg|
|Chromium (picolinate)||20 μg||50%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||100 μg||200%|
|Citrus bioflavonoids (from Citrus aurantium)||20 mg||*|
|Curcumin (Curcuma longa) 95% extract||30 mg||*|
|OPC 95% (grape seed extract)||10 mg||*|
|Betaine (from betaine HCl)||100 mg||*|
|Choline (-bitartrate)||50 mg||*|
|Chondroitin (from chondroitin sulphate)||50 mg||*|
|Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||25 mg||*|
|Glucosamine (as D-glucosamine HCl)||100 mg||*|
|Lecithin (from sunflower lecithin)||40 mg||*|
|Lutein (5%)||0,5 mg||*|
|N-acetyl L-cysteine||20 mg||*|
|Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)||15 mg||*|
|Pyrroloquinoline (PQQ) [MGCPQQ®]||2000 μg||*|
|Trans-resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum)||30 mg||*|
RI = Reference Intake.
* RI unknown
vitamins, capsule (HPMC vegetarian), minerals, amino acids, filler (rice flour), anti-caking agent (MCT powder from coconut, Nu-flow natural rice concentrate), natural blend of tocopherols, sunflower lecithin, trans-resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum), curcumin (Curcuma longa), kelp extract 0.2% iodine, OPC 95% (grape seed extract).
MGCPQQ® is a trademark of MGC (Japan).
Store dry, cool, away from light and outside of reach of young children.
Dietary supplement. Multiformula.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
- Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 10.
- If you are taking coumarin derivatives (anticoagulants such as warfarin, acenocoumarol and fenprocoumon), consult an expert before taking a vitamin K2 supplement.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Made in the Netherlands.
5405 AC Uden