Qualia Mind Essentials
Qualia Mind Essentials is a complete nootropic stack supplement to support your focus and concentration. With 24 active ingredients. Contains 75 capsules, sufficient for 3 weeks.
- In stock, shipped same day
- Trusted Shops Guarantee
- Delivery throughout the EU
Why Qualia Mind Essentials?
Neurohacker Collective is an organisation of medical doctors, researchers and other experts who make the most complete nootropic stack supplements. Based on scientific research, they select the best ingredients, forms, ratios and dosages. The most important product of Neurohacker Collective is Qualia Mind. Qualia Mind provides complete support for mental performance.
Qualia Mind Essentials (formerly Qualia Focus) has been developed as a more affordable alternative to Qualia Mind. This supplement contains many ingredients that you will also find in Qualia Mind. Qualia Mind Essentials, however, is created specifically to support concentration and focus.
The Effect of Qualia Mind Essentials
Cognitive function & nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and caffeine contribute to brain and nerve functions involved in concentration & reasoning.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12, C and Rhodiola rosea support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C promote energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B3, B5, B6, B12 and C support the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Caffeine gives more energy.
Immune support & antioxidants
- Vitamin C, Bacopa monnieri and Mucuna pruriens contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
- Vitamins B6, B12, C and D support the immune system.
All the advantages of Qualia Mind Essentials
- High-quality nootropic stack supplement specifically designed to increase focus and concentration.
- 24 active ingredients in the most active forms and dosages
- Supports concentration & reasoning with 7 ingredients
- Supports of the nervous system with 6 ingredients
- Promotes energy metabolism and gives more energy with 7 ingredients
- Supports the reduction of tiredness and fatigue with 5 ingredients
- Contains 3 sources of antioxidants
- Supports the immune system with 4 ingredients
- Gluten and GMO free
Ingredients & Usage
Take 5 capsules with water immediately after waking up before a meal. If you experience stomach discomfort, take the dose with breakfast. The optimal dosage will vary according to body weight and sensitivity. Do not take more than 7 capsules at a time and not more than 9 capsules per day.
One package of Qualia Mind Essentials contains 75 capsules, sufficient for 15 doses (3 weeks).
Take 5 days a week
Take Qualia Mind Essentials 5 days a week and pause intake 2 days a week to get the best performance. This prevents you from getting used to it. Break days do not have to be consecutive.
Other Neurohacker Collective supplements
Other Qualia Mind variants:
Compatible with other Neurohacker Collective products:
|Ingredients per serving||5 capsules||% RDA|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl)||50 mg||4545%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||50 mg||313%|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||833%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phosphate||20 mg||1429%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg||40000%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1.000 IU)||500%|
|Extracts and isolated compounds|
|Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) leaf extract
(4% cynarin and related flavonoids)
|Bacopa monnieri leaf extract (45% bacosides)||300 mg||*|
|Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha GPC)||300 mg||*|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl||250 mg||*|
|Uridine-5’-Monophosphate heptahydrate disodium||200 mg||*|
Rhodiola rosea root extract
(3% rosavins; 1% salidrosides)
|Whole Coffee (Coffea arabica) fruit extract
|o Caffeine||90 mg||*|
|Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) seed extract||100 mg||*|
|Celastrus paniculatus seed extract||60 mg||*|
|Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (24% glycosides)||50 mg||*|
|Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)||20 mg||*|
|Huperzia serrata leaf extract (1% Huperzine A)||5 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Coffeeberry® is a registred trademark of FutureCeuticals inc.
Hypromellose, organic rice concentrate, organic rice extract blend, silicon dioxide, calcium carbonate
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Qualia Mind Essentials is a food supplement in the herbal preparation category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- This product contains ingredients that should not be taken:
- by people taking MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, or other psychiatric or neurological drugs.
- by people with psychiatric or neurological disorders, high blood pressure, heart disease, endocrine disorders, cancer, phenylketonuria (PKU), muscular dystrophy or people receiving immunosuppressive therapy.
- by pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and children under the age of 18.
- within 24 hours of the use of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- within 12 hours of bedtime as it can cause restlessness.
- If you notice any undesirable effects, stop using this product immediately and arrange for appropriate medical attention if necessary.
Neurohacker Collective, LLC
179 Calle Magdalena Suite 100
CA 92024 Encinitas
5405 AC Uden
How can I find a product?
Via the "Search" function in the header of our webshop, it is easy to find your product. The main menu also provides solid navigation towards our product.
How can I order a product?
You can order a product by clicking on the information page of the product, "Add to cart". The article is then placed in your shopping cart. You can then continue shopping, or you can pay for products in the shopping cart.
How do I know what products are in my shopping cart?
The shopping cart will show the products in the shopping cart. Also, the total amount is displayed directly.
I want to make a change in the shopping cart, how do I do this?
You can make changes within the basket. You can remove a product from the cart by clicking the X in the column behind the product. You can change the quantity of an item in the column "Number". When changes in the basket are made, please click "update shopping card".
How do I know if my order has arrived?
If you place an order online and have passed your email address, you will receive an order confirmation by email. Here you will find an overview of your order details.
I want to cancel or change my order, how do I do that?
This is only possible if your order has not been sent. Contact us as soon as possible for more information.
I want to order from abroad, can I?
You can order within the EC.
Can I check my order now?
You will receive an email containing all the details about the delivery. Depending on the type of product (parcel or letter post), there is a track and trace code included that allows you to track your order.
Do the prices include VAT?
Prices shown are all-inclusive of VAT
In what ways can I pay?
You can pay by:
- Visa / MasterCard
- American Express
- Bancontact / Mister Cash
- SOFORT Banking
- Bank transfer
If you want to pay afterwards, choose the option 'bank transfer' in the payment options. You will automatically receive the payment details by email. The payment must be made one week after receiving the goods.
Do the prices include VAT?
The prices shown are inclusive of VAT
How do I get my money back if I decide to send a return order?
You can return your product. The customer service refunds the total amount back to your account once the product is received in good condition.
I made a payment. How do I know that I paid?
You will receive a confirmation email once the payment is processed.
I paid but received no order. What should I do?
If you did not receive your order within 5 business days (unless out of stock and/or otherwise) after placing your order, please contact customer service.
Shipping & delivery
See shipping and returns for more information.
Can I return my order if the product does not meet my needs?
Yes, that is possible. You can return the product within 14 days of return. The costs are at your expense.
Read more about shipping and returns.
How can I request a change in my account details?
Via "My Account", on top of the page, you can edit your account information.
I want to become a customer of the shop, how do I do that?
You can become a customer by creating an account. With this account, you can order quickly and easily. LiveHelfi registers you as a customer, so you do not have to re-enter your information on your next visit.
What are the benefits of a personal web store account?
You don’t need to re-enter all of your personal details in order to place an order. You can also view previous orders.
Complaints about a product or service
I have a complaint about a product or service, what should I do? Complaints are no good for either party. We will do everything to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. You will receive a reaction on a question, remark or complaint within 14 days. You can call (+31 30 2271065) or create a ticket via “my account”.
What happens to the information I fill in?
What are the general conditions of LiveHelfi?
The Terms of LiveHelfi can be read here.
What is my warranty coverage?
LiveHelfi complies with the Dutch legal warranty. That is, a product is or should be what the consumer expects to in all reasonable terms. If a product does not meet expectations, you can return it or request a replacement product. When you return, we reimburse all costs incurred (purchase and shipping)