Natural Stacks Krill Oil is cold pressed oil from sustainably harvested Antarctic krill (small shrimp-like). Contains 60 capsules.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
The Krill Oil Complex contains
- A variety of important ingredients including choline, vitamin A, and vitamin E
- 160 mg cell constructive phospholipids (fatty substances that make up a cell membrane)
- 280 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (160 mg DHA and 80 mg EPA)
- 300 mcg of astaxanthin (7x more than most Krill Oil products)
How does it work?
Long chain omega-3 fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) have a proven action supporting cognitive functions.
Most common sources of EPA / DHA is impure or incorrectly processed fish oil. The fish oil is therefore not usually strong, not pure and/or oxidised.
Natural Stacks Krill Oil contains only sustainable harvested krill from the Antarctic Ocean. Immediately after having been caught the krill is cold-pressed and tested in the lab to ensure the oil is free from toxic substances and other impurities. Krill oil is better than fish oil because the EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids in krill are bound to phospholipids. This makes krill oil easily absorbed by the body than fish oil. In addition, Krill oil contains natural antioxidants including vitamin A and vitamin E
Natural Stacks Krill Oil has an optimal EPA / DHA ratio. EPA and DHA both have many additional advantages but DHA is important for optimal performance. This is because DHA is the most abundant fatty acid in the brain and nervous system. This makes it desirable to get more DHA than EPA from food and supplements. Most fish does contain more DHA than EPA. However, nearly all fish oil products contain more EPA than DHA by their impure processing. Natural Stack Krill Oil, on the other hand, contains 150 mg DHA and 90 mg EPA.
Ingredients & Usage
Krill Oil is a dietary supplement that falls into the category of fatty acids.
Suggested Use: Take two capsules daily.
Ingredients per serving (2 capsules)
|- Calories from Fat||10||<1%|
|Natural Stacks™ Krill Oil Complex||1000 mg||RI unknown|
|Phospholipids||160 mg||RI unknown|
|Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids||280 mg||RI unknown|
|- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||160 mg||RI unknown|
|- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||80 mg||RI unknown|
|Esterified Astaxanthin||300 mcg||RI unknown|
RI= EU Referential Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal]).
Ingredients: Antarctic Krill Oil (Euphausia Superba - crustacean), Fish Oil (Tuna, Anchovy, Sardine), Natural Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus Pluvialis), soft gel capsule (glycerin, gelatin, USP purified water).
Allergy information: contains substances from Shellfish (Krill), Fish (Tuna)
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications or other non-Natural Stackstm supplements or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958