Ciltep is a natural nootropic. It only consists of natural ingredients. Contains 60 capsules.
What is Ciltep?
Ciltep is a natural nootropic. It only consists of natural ingredients. Dave Asprey of the Bulletproof Executive is a fan of Ciltep.
What's in Ciltep?
Three capsules of Ciltep contain:
- 5 mg Vitamin B6
- 900 mg of artichoke extract
- 20 mg Forskolin originating from the plant Coleus forskolin
- 500 mg of L-Phenylalanine
- 750 mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Ingredients & Usage
CILTEP® is a dietary supplement that falls into the category of vitamins.
Suggested use: For optimal mental performance, take a serving of 2-3 capsules immediately upon waking on an empty stomach. Do not take more than 3 capsules per day. CILTEP® can be taken daily. However, we advise taking 1-2 days off per week (weekends for example).
Be extremely cautious with stimulants because CILTEP magnifies their effects.
Ingredients per serving (3 capsules)
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357%|
|Artichoke extract||900 mg||RI unknown|
|Coleus Forskohlii (root) extract||20 mg||RI unknown|
|L-Phenylalanine||500 mg||RI unknown|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine||750 mg||RI unknown|
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal]).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- This food supplement is not suitable for children of 10 years or younger.
- Do not consume nicotine or prescription stimulants with CILTEP.
- For Phenylketonuria (PKU) patients: contains phenylalanine.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications or other non-Natural Stackstm supplements or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958
5405 AC Uden
Why Bulletproof Collagen Protein Bars? Protein bars can vary greatly in composition and quality. The protein usually comes from whey protein isolat...View full details