Bulletproof Forbose ingredients
Bulletproof Forbose contains the following ingredients:
- Coleus Forskohlii: The root of Coleus Forskohlii contains Forskolin, which supports (fat-)metabolism.
Bulletproof supplements are 100% non-GMO, soy, and gluten-free, with no artificial colors, added preservatives, or any other junk.
Ingredients & Usage
Take two capsules before or after physical or mental activity.
Note: Unlike most sugars, ribose (one of the key ingredients in Forbose™) can lower your blood glucose. If you’re prone to hypoglycemia, take Bulletproof Forbose with meals to counter that effect, and don’t take more than 10 grams at a time.
One container of Bulletproof Forbose contains 60 capsules, sufficient for 30 doses.
|Ingredients per dose
|Coleus forskohlii (Plectranthus barbatus) root extract
|Magnesium (as Trimagnesium Citrate Anhydrous)
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), brown rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Bulletproof Forbose is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of Herbal preparations and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Bulletproof 360, Inc
1750 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
5405 AC Uden