Sleep Melatonin Spray
BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray is a melatonin spray containing 0.125 mg of melatonin per dose. Perfect dosage, fast action. 30 mL per bottle for 30 doses of 1 mg melatonin.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Melatonin is a natural sleep hormone that helps you fall asleep quickly in the evening. The body makes melatonin when it gets dark. During the day, bright light blocks the production of melatonin, so you are alert and awake.
Nowadays there is so much artificial lighting in the evening that it is not always dark enough for the body to produce melatonin. Even the light from your telephone or laptop can cause you to produce less melatonin. Stress, exercise in the evening or jet lag can also prevent you from falling asleep quickly.
A melatonin supplement can help to replenish your own melatonin production.
Why BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray?
Melatonin supplements are available in many forms and dosages, usually packaged as capsules or tablets. Melatonin from such supplements still needs to be digested and absorbed before you notice the effects, which can sometimes take up to an hour.
Rapid uptake and perfect dosing
Melatonin from the BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray is absorbed directly from the mouth through the mucous membranes, so you only need to take it 20 minutes before bedtime. One spray dose contains 0.125 mg of melatonin, so you can adjust the dose according to your needs.
Easy to use and to travel with
The Sleep Melatonin Spray is packaged in a small, 30 mL bottle, making it ideal to take along on a trip. The spray has a fresh mint flavour and contains no sugar, so you can use it after brushing your teeth without affecting your dental health.
Suitable for everyone
BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray contains no ingredients of animal origin and is therefore suitable for vegans.
All benefits of BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray
- Easy to dose - each spray dose contains 0.125 mg melatonin
- Helps you to fall asleep at a dose of 1 mg melatonin
- Helps with jet lag at a dose of 0.5 mg melatonin
- Suitable for vegans - contains no ingredients of animal origin
- Convenient for travelling - a compact spray that can also be used after brushing your teeth
- Fast oral absorption
- Pleasant flavour of mint and lemon
Ingredients & Usage
Spray the BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray directly into your mouth. The recommended usage is to take 8 spray doses 20 minutes before going to bed. You can start with half a dose (4 sprays) or less and increase the dose as needed.
The dosage of melatonin can be adjusted as needed:
4 sprays contain 0.5 mg melatonin.
8 sprays contain 1.0 mg melatonin.
For reducing the subjective feelings of jet lag:
- Take at least 0.5 mg of melatonin shortly before bedtime on the first day of travel.
- Take at least 0.5 mg of melatonin shortly before bedtime at the destination for several days after arrival.
You can also use the BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray after brushing your teeth. It contains no sugar and has a fresh mint taste.
One bottle of BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray contains 30 mL, sufficient for 30 daily doses of 8 sprays.
Ingredients per dose of 1 ml (8 sprays)
|Ashwagandha extract||5,2 mg||*|
|Lavender extract||1,728 mg||*|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0,208 mg||15 %|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Additional ingredients: water, sweetener (sorbitol, glycerine), acidifier (citric acid), flavour (lemon, mint), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate).
BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparation category and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Use is not recommended unless otherwise advised:
- For children under 12 years old.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- For a consecutive period longer than 3 weeks.
- When using drugs that act on the brain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and children.
Berliner Allee 62-66