BrainEffect Mood is a nootropic supplement designed to support the health and function of the brain. The package contains 30 packets with 3 capsules each, sufficient for 30 days.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Why BrainEffect Mood?
BrainEffect Mood is a nootropic supplement composed of 20 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbal- and fungal extracts. The ingredients are very bioavailable and 100% plant-based. Also, BrainEffect Mood has been designed to be safe for daily use.
BrainEffect Mood is composed to support brain health and function as much as possible. The 20 ingredients contribute to the health of neurons, the production of neurotransmitters, a good energy generation and maintenance of the brain blood circulation.
Benefits of BrainEffect Mood
- Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, zinc and Rhodiola contribute to a normal cognitive and psychological function.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B6, B12, C and Rhodiola contribute to a normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and several neurotransmitters.
- Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, zinc and green tea contribute to a normal energy-generating metabolism.
- Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C and Rhodiola contribute to reducing fatigue and tiredness.
- Vitamins B1, C, Rhodiola and green tea contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system and a normal circulation.
- Vitamins B6, B9, and B12 contribute to normal blood formation.
- Vitamins B6, B9, B12, C, D and zinc contribute to a normal immune system function.
- Vitamin C, zinc and green tea have antioxidant properties.
Ingredients & Usage
Take the contents of one packet daily with plenty of water without chewing for a great start of your day. Use for at least 20 consecutive days for the best results. The package contains 30 packets with 3 capsules each, sufficient for 30 days.
BrainEffect Mood is a food supplement in the category vitamins.
Ingredients per 3 capsules (recommended daily dose)
|Vitamins en Minerals|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||21 mg||1909%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||10 mg||63%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothonic acid)||12 mg||240%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||20 mg||1429%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic acid/Folate)||300 mcg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamine)||7.5 mcg||300%|
|Vitamin C||20 mg||25%|
|Vitamin D||60 mcg||1200%|
|Vitamin K2||150 mcg||200%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||4.7 mg||47%|
|Amino acids and Extracts|
|Cordyceps extract||240 mg||*|
|Rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea)||180 mg||*|
|Green tea extract||75 mg||*|
|Coenzyme Q10||60 mg||*|
|Linseed oil (as powder)||45 mg||*|
|Black pepper extract||7.5 mg||*|
|- Piperine||7.1 mg||*|
|Curcuminoids (as turmeric)||6.0 mg||*|
RI = recommended daily reference intake, based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Additional ingredients: Vegetarian capsule
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- Curcumin/turmeric affects the effectiveness of the drug Tamoxifen.
- This food supplement is not suitable for children of 17 years or younger.
This product is a dietary supplement and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
Berliner Allee 62-66