Drinkable Supermeal Original
Ambronite Drinkable Supermeal Banana is a 100% vegetable meal replacement, rich in vitamins & minerals. Make a banana flavoured shake in 2 minutes. The bag contains 378 g for 10 servings.
- In stock
- Shipped same day
- Delivery throughout the EU
Why Ambronite Drinkable Supermeal Original
It is not always possible to eat a good meal while traveling, when you're busy at work or on a long outing. Healthy, fresh food is often difficult to take along or buy on-the-go.
In that case you can use Ambronite Supermeal Original as a fast, healthy, nutritious meal that you can prepare anywhere. Ambronite Drinkable Supermeal Original is made from 100% vegetable products without artificial additives. By using fresh products, Ambronite's meal replacement is also rich in vitamins and minerals.
You can easily adjust the size of the meal by the amount of powder you take. With 2.5 servings you have already replaced a complete meal, and 1 serving is good as a snack or as a shake after exercise.
Because Ambronite Supermeal Original is 100% plant-based, it is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Benefits of Ambronite Drinkable Supermeal Original
- Rich in 22 vitamins and minerals per meal replacement of 38 g:
- Contributes to normal mental functions, such as concentration and memory (due to vitamin B1, B3, B11, magnesium, and zinc content.)
- Contributes to normal functions of the nervous system (due to vitamin B1, B3, potassium, copper, and magnesium content).
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness (due to vitamins B3, B11, and magnesium content).
- Rich in plant-derived antioxidants (in the form of vitamin E, copper, manganese, selenium, and zinc.)
- Made with minimally-processed, fresh, whole food products.
- Free of GMO, dairy, soy, gluten and artificial additives.
- 100% plant-based - suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Can be fully prepared within 2 minutes, even on the road.
The taste is fairly neutral and mixes well with water or your favourite smoothie recipe. The main palate consists of oats, nuts, and berries.
Ingredients & Usage
- If you want to take Ambronite Drinkable Supermeal as breakfast or snack, use 1 pouch (= 38g) in 200 ml cold water.
- If you want to take Ambronite Drinkable Supermeal as a meal replacement, use 2,5 pouches (= 95 g) in 500 ml cold water.
Best in cold water. Adjust the amount of water for the taste. Less water gives a sweeter shake. Drink immediately after mixing with water.
One package of Ambronite Supermeal Original contains 378 g, sufficient for 10 servings of 38 g.
|Nutritional value per portion||38 g||% RI|
|Total fats||6 g||8 %|
|- Saturated fats||1 g||5 %|
|- Transfats||0 g||*|
|- Poly-unsaturated fats||2 g||*|
|- Mono-unsaturated fats||3 g||*|
|Total carbohydrates||14 g||5 %|
|- Sugar||5 g||6 %|
|Protein||10 g||20 %|
|Vitamins & Minerals||38 g||% RI|
|Vitamin A||77 mcg||10 %|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||283 mcg||26 %|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||183 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||2.6 mg||16%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||0.6 mg||13%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||192 mcg||14 %|
|Vitamin B8 (biotin)||7.37 mcg||15%|
|Vitamin B11 (folate)||67.9 mcg||34%|
|Vitamin B12 (cobalamine)||0.8 mcg||32%|
|Vitamin C||7.8 mg||10%|
|Vitamin D||1.79 mcg||36%|
|Vitamin E||2.04 mg||17%|
|Vitamin K||24.2 mcg||32%|
|Kalium / potassium||400 mg||20%|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Oat protein, almond*, oats*, apple, coconut sugar*, oat fibre, nettle leaf*, spinach*, flaxseed*, Chlorella*, Spirulina, cranberry, bilberry, black currant, sea buckthorn, nutritional yeast, mineral salt, natural aromas, guar gum.
- Contains nuts. May contain traces of soy.
- None of the ingredients in Ambronite naturally contain gluten. However, there is a risk of trace amounts of gluten through cross-contamination since grains like wheat are being processed in the oat manufacturer's facility. Thus, we don’t recommend Ambronite for celiacs.
- Do not use if the seal of the package is damaged when purchased.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Ambronite Oy Ltd